- Eurostars Gran Hotel Solucar
- The Eurostars Gran Solucar it’s a charming and cozy hotel, with lots of typical Andalusian details like its mudejar construction style, the furniture or the service. The hotel is ideal for business meetings and also to visit Sevilla, Jerez de La Frontera, the Doñana National Park and the White Village.
- Hotel Catalonia Emperador Trajano
- The Catalonia Emperador Trajano hotel is a modern and functional hotel located right in the historic and shopping centre of Seville.The hotel opened in 1992 and was renovated in 1998. It has a total of 76 rooms on 5 floors. The rooms are very comfortable.
- Hotel Catalonia Giralda
- The Catalonia Giralda hotel was built in 1967 and renovated in 1999, and has 110 rooms on 5 floors.It is named after one of Seville's most famous sightseeing locations, 'La Giralda', which is just a few metres walking distance from the hotel.
- Hotel Catalonia Hispalis
- The Catalonia Hispalis hotel has 99 rooms on 6 floors and caters to visitors looking for a high quality hotel in Seville by offering warm and friendly service. All of the guest rooms are fully equipped and all of them with all the amenities that our guests could expect.
- Hotel Hacienda San Ygnacio
- Hotel Hacienda San Ygnacio was a Jesuit Monastry until XIX Century; then it became an Andalucia Farmhouse and at the present you will find the San Ygnacio Hotel. The building architecture has been respeted in every detail. All rooms are grouped around the typical andalusian patio with palm-trees.
- Hotel Husa Los Seises
- The Hotel Husa Los Seises is situated in the centre of Seville, (Santa Cruz) , in a palace sixteenth century opposite of the Cathedral and the Giralda tower. Counts too with several private rooms where you can arrange any kind of meeting business. The hotel counts with 42 rooms which offer a great artistic whole crowned of the palace.
- Hotel Marian Sevilla
- The Marian Hotel is located in the center of Seville just five minutes from the Cathedral. The hotel has been built and decorated in the tradional Seville style, including 3 'andalucian' patios
- Hotel Petit Palace Marqués Santa Ana
- The Hotel Petit Palace Marques Santa Ana is placed near Sevilla´s Cathedral in the heart of the city.The hotel occupies an emblematic building of the middle of the XIX century. It is a building with ground floor and 3 floors with 57 rooms.
- Hotel Sevilla Center
- Sevilla Center Hotel is situated in Avenida de la Buhaira, one of the main streets of the Sevillian capital. This avenue is very well-known for its wide and beautiful landscaped areas.
- Husa Los Seises
- Located in the central Santa Cruz area, in a 16th century palace and close to he Cathedral and the Giralda. 42 fully equipped rooms, swimming pool on the terrace of the hotel, restaurant. book this property or properties