- Hotel Catalonia Zaragoza Plaza
- The Hotel Catalonia Zaragoza Plaza is located just 50 metres from Zaragoza Plaza square and Basilica of Pilar, in the heart of Zaragoza's historic centre. The Hotel Catalonia Zaragoza completely renovated in 2003, it is considered as an interesting tourist curiosity.
- Hotel Husa Via Romana
- The Hotel Husa Vía Romana was opened in 1988, with very easy access to the main communication routes, right in the city's commercial, cultural and leisure centre. Next to the 'Basilica del Pilar', Seo Cathedral (San Salvador), 'Lonja Palace' and the City Hall.
- Hotel Husa Zaragoza Royal
- The Hotel Husa Zaragoza Royal is located in the centre of Zaragoza, 10 minutes from the airport.The hotel has 92 rooms. The 'Zaragozanos' (locals from Zaragoza) spend a good share of their time in the streets, always lively, in bars, outdoor cafés and cinemas. The student population makes night life more vivacious, especially during the weekends, when Zaragoza also welcomes many visitors.